Please read and follow the rules below when renting our bikes!
- When renting a bicycle, it is necessary to check its correctness when picking it up.
- When returning the bike, we do not accept any complaints about its correctness.
- Bicycles may only be used for the purpose for which they are intended (transport of one person or a minimum load, if the bicycle has a basket or a load carrier)
- When moving away from the bike, it is necessary to tie it with a bicycle padlock! You as the renter are responsible for the bike (s) you rented.
- The rental price does not include a ride on mud, if you return the bike muddy, we will charge you an additional 30.00 kn for cleaning.
Properly-fitted helmets provide protection from a potentially life-threatening head injury. By law, bicycle riders under 16 years old must wear a bicycle helmet while riding on a public road.
We provide helmets free of charge for under 16yo and 10kn pr. helmet for anyone above 16yo.
Wear your helmet per manufacturer directions.
Be Visible and Alert
Even if you obey all traffic laws, there is always a risk of a collision.
- Be prepared to stop for vehicles waiting at stop signs, in driveways, or parking spaces.
- Be prepared to take evasive action relating to vehicles that have just passed you and may turn right.
- Use hand signals before making turns or changing lanes to warn traffic around you.
Ride in a Safe Lane Position
Ride in the same direction as traffic so you are more visible to drivers entering roads or changing lanes in the following scenarios:
- Passing a vehicle or another bicycle.
- Preparing to make a left turn at an intersection.
- When a lane is too narrow for a bicycle
- When approaching a right turn.
- If the road is one-way with two or more lanes.
Included with every bike rental:
2euro for over 16yo.